Tidewater Family Medical Care participates (in network) with the following insurances:
**If you do not see your insurance company listed, please contact our office or the member services department of your insurance company. In some cases, your particular policy may be part of a larger plan that is listed below.**
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield (excluding Medicaid programs)
- Medicare (we do not file Medicare secondary insurance claims)
- Optima (excluding Family Care/Medicaid programs)
- Private Healthcare Systems
- Tricare for Life
- Tricare Standard (we do not file Tricare Standard secondary insurance claims)
- Virginia Health Network
- United Healthcare (PPO Only)
Both physicians also accept patients without medical insurance. These patients will be responsible for all fees at the time of service.
** NOTE: We do NOT participate with any worker's compensation insurances and therefore will not file any worker's compensation claims. You may have the services filed with your medical insurance, with the chance that the balance may become patient responsibility or you may choose to pay for the services in full at the time of service. Frequently, medical insurances will not cover any services related to any injury that occured at a place of employment.
** NOTE: We do NOT participate with any third party liability claims. If you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident your claim will be filed with your regular medical insurance or you may choose to pay for the services in full at the time of service.